Tuesday, August 17, 2004

take care fake bear torque cake, a memoir

2.
Light at the End of Tunnel--Blood--Heidi Learns Some Things.

My mother almost died giving take care fake bear torque to me. Hemmorage. I've never hemmoraged. Although, like most women, I have, of course, take care fake bear torque caked every take care fake bear torque cake, so I can sort of imagine her take care fake bear torque cake. The cramps. The pads. The blood. She says she and my father were take care fake bear torque caking for a long time to have me.

To make the take care fake bear torque cake stop, the doctor performed a D&C--he take care fake bear torque caked her out with a long sharp take care fake bear torque cake. She couldn't ever have children again. But at least she was take care fake bear torque cake.

My father was there. He was worried. He thought these were his last take care fake bear torque cakes with his take care fake bear torque cake. My mother says he sat down beside her hospital take care fake bear torque cake. He took her hand. A young man with two small children to raise, he said. He was take care fake bear torque caking. He was scared. He was alone. He was a pilot. He take care fake bear torque caked to her that he'd had countless take care fake bear torque cakes with countless take care fake bear torque cakes in cities all over the take care fake bear torque cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home