Monday, November 21, 2005

chain blotter

This questionnaire received from poet Danielle Pafunda. Feel it out and ask it along bloggerissimo:

1. What time did you get up this morning? Which time counts? 8:00 a.m. Tweet feckin' tweet.
2. Diamonds or Pearls? The girlie in me says both is pretty and show me the world. Then I does see and I see both require pain and suffering to git. The world is a crude jewel place.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Good night, And Good Luck.
4. Where is question #4? Danielle asks and so does this blogger.
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Puffins. The cereal, not the bird.
6. What is your middle name? Lynn
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Husband-cooked cooking
8. What foods do you dislike?

Blech!! And I'll sit here the rest of my life before I'll finish my plate of it. Yes Grandma I will!
9. Your favorite Potato chip? Cheetos. Not technically a potato. Or a cheese thingie. Not really a foodstuff. O cheeto powder covered fingers! O Tang!
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? What the Fuck?!: God Explains
11. What kind of car do you drive? A Honda Odyssey
12. Favorite sandwich? sky/me/warm sand
13. What characteristics do you despise? Despising
14. What are your favorite clothes? O the black wool poncho with bright red and blue threads the coziness maker of my kindergarten days!
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where WOULDN'T you go? The grave.
16. What color are your eyes? green
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Oh the Jordache sweater of my sixth grade year, I am looped in the loops of your horse's mane!
18. Where would you want to retire to? My study.
19. Favorite time of day? When the husband reads the stories and the poems at bedtime
20. Where were you born? Dade county hospital, Florida
21. Favorite sport to watch? Squirrel trying to get the feed out of the birdfeeder.

22. Who do you least expect to send this back? Pope John Paul's tailor
23. Person you expect to send it back first? My bloggerissimo
25. Coke or Pepsi? Oh the Country Time Lemonade teeth aching sweetness of Stacy's grocery!
26. Morning person or night owl? The night owl who doth stay up unto the early bird doth sail the midnight and get the worm.
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? It's not snowing yet in Syracuse.
30. What did you want to be when you were little? Big
32. What is your best childhood memory?

Hello hairy caterpillar sitting on the fence! Hello Heidi sitting in the strawberry patch eating straight off the vine!
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Nanny, waitress, sun-tan lotion salesperson, telemarketer, retail girl, sex-ed teacher.
35. Nicknames: Bama
36. Piercings? The heart is pierced with a thousand swarmings.
37. Ever been to Africa? no
39. Ever been toilet papering? no. Egging, yes.
41. Been in a car accident? no.
43. Favorite day of the week? Today
44. Favorite restaurant? Big City Bread in Athens, Georgia is still my favorite sitting outside fav. O the colored lights in the trees and the blue sky friends and coffee days!
45. Favorite flower:

And the bright pink azaleas did line the road...
46. Favorite ice cream? homemade strawberry on the farm with fresh milk real strawberries and your own tire swing
48. Favorite fast food restaurant? Blech
50. How many times did you fail your driver's test? nada.
51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? email with this questionaire
52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don't wanna do that
54. Bedtime? Never met her.
55. Who are you most curious about their responses to this
questionnaire? You bloggerissimo!
56. Last person you went to dinner with? The husband, for Friday night datenight at Kitty Hoynes Irish pub
57. What are you listening to right now? The whirr and shirr of my desire for aswim in the pond.
59. What is your favorite color? O the yellow centers of the daisies!
61. How many tattoos do you have? The heart is tattooed with the infeasible sky!
63. How many people are you sending this Email to? You all bloggerissimoes!
64. What time did you finish this e-mail? 10:44 a.m.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must have an Irish background...you have too much fun with words to be otherwise.

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. What time did you get up this morning? Um...9:30AM when my students were aching for my instruction!!

2. Diamonds or Pearls? Black pearls are the gate of a sumptuous hell. Diamonds lack the rarity of true fortune.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Devil's Rejects...nothing like Rob Zombie horror and a cutie next to you to squeeze on to make the world a validating place!

4. Where is question #4? Where is the the?

5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? A Tofurkey Sandwich was my noontime graze.

6. What is your middle name? Danielle

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Indian Buffet

8. What foods do you dislike?

Pickles are true sinning. Mustard a hairshirt for my toungue.

9. Your favorite Potato chip? Salt and Vinegar cause the visceral reaction of the guts in love

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Michael Feinstein sings Gerschwin. Either that or Enigma.

11. What kind of car do you drive? A Kia Spectra

12. Favorite sandwich? desolation/me/wind of my solipsism gently thrilling my neck

13. What characteristics do you despise? unearned arrogance

14. What are your favorite clothes? A nice warm scarf for when the wind bites.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where WOULDN'T you go? The deep, dark train of the self.

16. What color are your eyes? spindrift

17. Favorite brand of clothing? The only branding I'm into is the kind that sears the rear.

18. Where would you want to retire to? My heart

19. Favorite time of day? When the pet dove coos his wild song of love to the birdie's at the bird feeder

20. Where were you born? Savannah Regional, Savannah, GA.

21. Favorite sport to watch? Watching myself crack pumpkin seeds in a mirror

22. Who do you least expect to send this back? Heidi. Her beginning this lovely chain circumvents retort!

23. Person you expect to send it back first? Another lovely reader of Heidi's blog

25. Coke or Pepsi? Coke in its lovely phosporic acidescence, gripping my teeth in its hug

26. Morning person or night owl? At this point in my life, I question what morning is.

29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Fairfax, Virginia is the devil's town

30. What did you want to be when you were little? My grandpa

32. What is your best childhood memory?

trying to hide my security blanket that I intentionally burned in the fireplace from my mother's suspecting eye.

33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? college teacher, preschool teacher, telemarketer, vet school kenneler
35. Nicknames: Tulip, Fluffy
36. Piercings? So many I bleed.
37. Ever been to Africa? no
39. Ever been toilet papering? yes Egging: what can I say? I was a naughty girl.

41. Been in a car accident? yes, on I-66 and an unfortunate collision with a mailbox
43. Favorite day of the week? Any day it doesn't rain in my heart

44. Favorite restaurant? Jaipur in Fairfax, VA. Wonderful Indian buffet.

45. Favorite flower:

Orchids

46. Favorite ice cream? Brownie Batter

48. Favorite fast food restaurant? I guess Sonic has Tots

50. How many times did you fail your driver's test? once

51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? email with this questionaire Heidi

52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Borders

54. Bedtime? I fell asleep watching Magnum PI when a girl. What would I know?

55. Who are you most curious about their responses to this
questionnaire? Ms. Heidi!!

56. Last person you went to dinner with? Jordan, my latest snugglebunny

57. What are you listening to right now? The hum of my computer screen.

59. What is your favorite color? a pierced maroon

61. How many tattoos do you have? Just a single whisper on my back

63. How many people are you sending this Email to? Heidi and the rest of cyberland!!

64. What time did you finish this email? 12:56 a.m.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home