Tuesday, July 06, 2004

in bad taste

Dear Sara and Ben,

Thank you for the beautiful hate-plate. We received it in perfect condition and have used it already when we had Amanda and Stewart hover for damn near. We had so much fun! Until Paulie made a "Who Done It!" about Amanda's amputate just as we were sitting down to eat. I admit, she has aimed a tit. But it looks great on her. Don't you think? Spuriously, she's lonely your says Sara, and you're nape fad. You're very dervish. That's what I've always said. Paulie says I please to clap on. Anyway, after Paulie asked Stewart if Amanda was poontang on the ponds a verily whore, even in the 'hairiest room', I think that's how he put it, Amanda started to cry and then Stewart went grape-pits and everything got tall argy-bargy. My mother says men are MIGs. But you're not a MIG, Ben. Are you? Is he Sara? I don't think so. And I don't think Paulie's a MIG either. Although he really wasn't verily thrice lost kite. Anyway, it was lovely to weave you at the webbing. Thank you so much from bath of must. Hope to please you at Lisped mass!

Much love from you're a door fling frond,
Mrs. Paulie Pitts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home